The Bray Series 755 bidirectional knife gate valve features a polyurethane liner making it an economical solution for abrasive applications. Utilizing the same robust steel reinforced perimeter seat as the Series 752 enables bidirectional zero leakage shutoff.
The replaceable steel reinforced perimeter seat is mechanically retained between both halves of the two piece bolted body providing unsurpassed performance in the most demanding applications.
- Designed for easy, quick conversion between manual and pneumatic actuation. Featuring a lubricant injection port for continuous, smooth operation with minimal maintenance
- Clevis design and horizontal bolting stabilizes gate ensuring proper alignment
- Standard multi-layer square packing provides exceptional gland sealing
- Optional energized quad seal packing for enhanced gland sealing
- Unrestricted flow path with minimal pressure drop achieved through full port valve design
- Replaceable steel reinforced elastomer perimeter seat ensures bidirectional zero leakage shutoff
- Two piece bolted body for easy maintenance and seat replacement
- Polyurethane liner bonded to both halves of the body (755P) completely protects valve body from media
- Polyurethane bore liner provides total protection from abrasive media