The Bray Series 762 bidirectional heavy duty slurry valve is designed for demanding high pressure slurry applications. Twin elastomer seats and push-through gate design facilitate self-cleaning and prevent media build up.
The durable ductile iron body is offered in a two-piece bolted flange style. When fully open, the valve is full bore, offering no resistance to line media.
- Protective stem cover is standard increasing cycle life in hazardous environments
- Unique J-ring steel-reinforced, elastomer sleeve design provides energized, zero leakage shutoff in both directions. Retaining rings included as standard throughout the entire size range
- In the open position, the energized sleeves shield all metal components from direct contact with the flowing process media
- Robust gate designed for high pressure slurry applications and available in a wide range of corrosion resistant alloys
- Unrestricted flow path with minimal pressure drop achieved through full port valve design for extended sleeve life
- Designed with ample clearance for push-through allowing complete gate closure
- Flanged two-piece bolted body allows for easy maintenance and is drilled and tapped to ASME CL150 flange patterns as standard. Other drilling options available upon request
- Bottom flush plate with tapped ports offered as an option, allowing for safe discharge of media and easy flush water connection