Raising the Performance Bar
The McCannalok Cryogenic high performance butterfly valve provides industry leading cryogenic sealing technology and performance while being produced to the highest quality standards. The valve is designed to handle the most difficult medias in today’s industrial environments — liquid oxygen, liquid natural gas, and other cryogenic liquids.
McCannalok Cryogenic Features
- The advanced Polar® Seat provides strength, flexibility, and unparalleled performance at cryogenic temperatures.
- Industry leading leakage performance, with high cycle capability, at cryogenic temperatures.
- Material compatibility with liquid and gaseous oxygen, certified by third party testing laboratory.
- One-piece, high-strength, low temperature impact resistant stem.
- Contoured disc to maximize flow.
Bray operates world class cryogenic testing facilities in the USA, China, and India dedicated for research & development validation and customer specific testing. Run by trained and experienced cryogenic valve specialists, our Raymond Technical Center in Houston utilizes:
- Cryogenic test pit for safe testing of large valves.
- 6,000 gallon liquid nitrogen tank.
- Mass spectrometers.
Bray operates three precision cleaning facilities around the world to meet customer's oxygen cleaning needs.